Friday, January 9, 2009

What a blog??

So I am a blogger? First post- Just some happenings since Sunday
Landon just turned one on Sunday- We had him dedicated at church and then had a "monkey" party Sunday afternoon. So fun!
Landon went home with Nana and Paw Paw after the party, even though I wasn't going to NC they wanted him to visit. Ang and Tim left for NC early Monday morning and it was a hard goodbye but they seem so happy!
Monday I took MeMe to do some errands and we ate lunch at Long John silvers-one of her favs!
Then Lori and I had some much needed Girl's Day Out We saw "yes, man" (don't waste your money) just eat some pop corn at home!
Josh and his buddies had gone to Shreveport for a few days and when they got home in Crandall. We headed to Granbury-BTW we are putting our house back on the market next week so please say a prayer-
On the way home Katie called and said Landon was running fever-Fabulous! So i went and picked him up and he ran fever all day and night Wednesday I thought it was his teeth. Thursday we had a dr. appt anyways so i thought we could stick it out. Thursday morn I got a call from my mom saying MeMe was on the way to the hospital-she had fallen and gashed her head on the kitchen cabinet(By the grace of God she is home and better)
So we headed to the dr. and of course Landon has the Flu!!! Fabulous! Of course I decided not to work this weekend because we are supposed to head to Round Rock on Saturday night for a mattress convention?????. We shall see since we are flu infested. till next time.....
I hope I can keep these up since the only reason I started was so that I can comment on ang and Tims blog!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new blogger! I can't wait to read all about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd better keep it up! I need to know about Landon's happenings!

    "Get your head out of the toilet!"

    ReplyDelete